ANIMA 2013, 32nd Brussels International Animation Film Festival 8 to 17 February, 2013
- Submissions for Anima 2013 are closed.
Format for copies (annex to article 12)
Copies of films should be submitted where possible in the format they were initially made.
Formats required by the Festival:
• Beta Digital SD
Please note for beta SD, the image ratio 4/3, 16/9 or pixel ratio, along with the image rate 25/24 fps, 30 fps (PAL, NTSC) must be provided. 4/3 letterbox will not be accepted except for retrospectives.
Files on data DVD, USB key or hard disk:
Files must only contain non encrypted data and the image frequency (fps) must be stated: 25/24-50 or 30-60 i/s
-Extensions : .mov ; .avi
- HD 1920 x 1080 (HD 1080)
- HD 1280 x 720 (HD 720)
- HD 1440 x 1080 (HDV) pixel ratio 1.33?
- SD 16/9 PAL anamorphic, pixel ratio 1,422: 720 x 576?
- SD 4/3 PAL (No 4/3 letterbox), pixel ratio 1.067: 720 x 576
- SD 16/9 NTSC anamorphic, pixel ratio 1.422: 720 x 480
- SD 4/3 NTSC (No 4/3 letterbox), pixel ratio 0.9: 720 x 480
Please note that for standard definition formats, the image ratio 4/3, 16/9 or pixel ratio and the NTSC or Pal code must be provided.
- Codecs :
- Preferred Codec: Prores 422 (HQ)
- Others: H.264 or others with a band width of less than 25 Mb/s, non-screened (progressive mode) if possible.
- Media : USB key, hard disk, data dvd and data Blu-Ray.
• DCP : for features only (24 fps only)
• Other formats : Only after approval by the festival.
• Beta SP (except analogical productions) - dv, hdv cassette - HD-Cam - DVD video will not be accepted (except for retrospectives)